Thursday, January 13, 2005

Korina on Senator Mar Roxas

Korina Breaks Her Silence
The Philippine Star
January 13, 2004
FUNFARE
By: Ricardo F. Lo


Senator Mar Roxas, Korina Sanchez and President Arroyo at the People Asia Awarding ceremonies.

Korina On Mar

"Mar has been unbelievably supportive of me throughout my losses this past year. Through my Mom's and Dad's hospitalization and death to my surprise career changes, wow, wala akong masabi!

"Mar is very expressive of his care for me. I appreciate it because I've somewhat become temporarily introverted and quiet and reflective because of these major upheavals. Pasensyoso din pala siya. Parang ako, istrikto sa trabaho. Pero mabait talaga siyang tao. "

"As he always says to people who ask, we are in a very good place right now. Mahirap lang yung pinangungunahan parati ng tanong tungkol sa permanenteng relasyon. Hindi naman kasi lahat ng kahit seryosong relasyon nauuwi sa kasal. At wala pa kami sa ganyang usapan. May mga naririnig akong nagbibigay ng taning. Eh, alam na natin kung anong klase yung mga ganung tao. Pabayaan n'yo na lang kaming maging masaya sa ngayon."

*This is an excerpt from Rickly Lo's interview with Korina Sanchez published on January 13, 2004 on the Philippine Star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home